Address : 50 / 45-51 Huntley St,
Alexandria Sydney NSW 2015
Call Us : (02) 8068 18 44
Mail Us :

Street Party or Wedding Plan

Street Party or Outdoor Event Plan

Any undertaking that requires a road closure for a Street Party or an out door wedding requires efficient and effective traffic management. This is an essential part of any street held event, party or fate that might be being planned.

Gone are the days of holding a street party or out door without a traffic management plan and necessary permits. You don’t need to a permit to hold picnics or small gatherings as long as you don’t bring large items such as private marquees or jumping castles.

Temporary Outdoor Event Permit

You must apply to hold a temporary event in Sydney’s parks and open spaces. Some examples of temporary events include festivals, street parades, charitable collections, sporting or team events, commercial activities and product sampling that engages the public.

Most temporary outdoor events running for up to 30 days do not need further planning approval. This includes events that use structures such as marquees, stages, signs and operational infrastructure.

Need an Outdoor Wedding Ceremony Permit? Call us on (02) 8068 18 44

You can book a wedding ceremony at one of Sydney parks and open spaces. These are booked in 3-hour blocks and you are allow half an hour between each booking (booking times various from council to council deplaning on parks location). If need be you can bring up to chairs, a carpet and 1 table into the booked space. However, you will not be able to bring catering, additional infrastructure or vehicles into the space. You do not need a permit or approval to take wedding photos on the same day as the ceremony.

Don’t Have your Special Day Ruined

There’s no need to risk heavy fines or special event closed down due to not having the correct permits. With one simple phone call to Sydney Traffic we will provide you with an expert consultant who specialises in all aspects of traffic and event management. With a few quick question he will be able to prepare, modify and review your individual traffic management plan and fill out a park/open space booking application. Your application will then be submitted to the correct government department for approval. All this is done without any worries or stress so all have to do is focus on your special day.

What we offer

  • Site risk assessments
  • Municipal lane closures
  • Highway lane closures
  • Pedestrian safe systems
  • Fast response to locations
  • Traffic Calming
  • Traffic Management
  • Traffic Plans
  • Road Diversions
  • Traffic Diversions
  • Traffic Permits
  • Labour Hire
  • Construction Management
  • RMS Permits
  • Police Applications
  • STA Applications
  • Road Occupancy Licenses
  • Events Permits
  • Emergency Services
  • Barrier Hire
  • Pedestrian Barriers
  • Message Signs
  • Arrow-boards
  • Traffic Cones

We set the standards the others try to follow.
Call us for a quote on (02) 8068 18 44